Do you dream of soaring to new altitudes with a career as a flight attendant?
Are you ready to take-off, see the world, meet new people, and do work that is exciting and rewarding?
Are you at the beginning of your journey, excited but unsure of where to apply and how to get noticed?
Are you applying and doing all that you can only to find yourself unable to overcome interview, assessment, and application challenges?
Then you, future flight attendant, are in the right place!
Hi, my name is Abbie. And I know what it feels like to watch the sky, become emotional at the sound of a jet engine, and want so badly to be up there in that airplane.
A little over fifteen years ago, I landed my dream job as a flight attendant with a legacy carrier. Life, as you know, has its ups and downs and a few years after I earned my wings, I got married, moved, and left aviation.
It wasn’t long after life settled down again that I found my heart longing for the smell of jet fuel. I knew exactly how Leonardo da Vinci must have felt when he said, “When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
Thankfully, I was in a position to jump back into the aviation industry and accepted a job from a regional carrier.
About nine years ago, I once again hung up my wings when my first child was born. This time, however, I didn’t leave the industry completely. Instead, I wrote my first book, Looking Skyward: Turn Your Flight Attendant Dreams into Reality. That book grew into a company and seven years ago, I launched Flight Attendant Career Connection.
Over the last six years, I have had the opportunity to help thousands of people achieve their flight attendant career goals. My diverse experience in the aviation industry as both a mainline and regional flight attendant as well as an inflight instructor has allowed me to offer advice and instruction through books, coaching, videos, live conferences, and resume services.
I know how amazing it feels to walk across that stage as the sound system plays Leavin’ On a Jet Plane, and have those shiny wings pinned to your chest at graduation.
I’m on a mission to help as many people as possible experience their dreams of becoming a flight attendant. And it's important to me to provide support at different levels and at different price points.
Premier Access with VIP Support is all-inclusive, providing guidance and resources that will support you from the resume stage to the graduation stage, and beyond.
Your dream is worth investing in.
Your goals are worth investing in.
And your future career is worth investing in!
Here's What's Included! Resume, Coaching, The FAC Hub, and MORE!
- Resume Rewrite (a new, personalized resume in the preferred format and including keywords the airlines are looking for) ($145 value)
- A JetBlue Cover Letter
- A general cover letter that you can update for any airline
- One Year Membership to the FAC Hub
- 2x Monthly Study Hall Sessions for High-Vibe Connection, Support, and Accountability
- Monthly Hosted Q&A with a Flight Attendant or Aviation Professional
- Quarterly Masterclass taught by Abbie
- Access to the FAC Hub Library for one year
- Access to Bonus Events
- Resume Updates as your career experience changes
- A digital copy of the FACC Interview Workbook plus bonus resources
- 3 hours of one on one interview coaching with Abbie via Zoom video conferencing (will be used in 1-hour sessions)
- Twelve 30-Minute Strategy Sessions with Abbie booked monthly
- Special Bonus:
A three-month subscription to FlyGirl Box! The best subscription box for flight attendants and travelers. (Don't worry, it's great for guys, too!)